When you upgrade the cluster, the upgraded member will always be in the READY state (which means that it is ready to take over from the current cluster config).
- After the upgrade, make sure that you change the Cluster version in the SmartConsole from R80.30 to R81
- with “fw stat” in the expert mode on the upgraded member (FW1 in our case) make sure that the policy is the initial policy
- Install the policy from SmartConsole, but when you are installing **make sure you unselect “**For gateway clusters, if installed on a cluster member fails, do not install on that cluster.”
- Now check the upgraded member policy with “fw stat” – this should now have the installed policy
- On the old member, perform “cpstop” on the old member with R80.30 installed.
- The new member should now be Active, please proceed to upgrade the other member